INDICATOR AND BUTTON
INSTALL DDPAI APP
UPGRADE APP AND FIRMWARE
- Clean an area on the windshield where you wish the Dash Cam to be installed, this assists in adhesion.
- Open the protection cover of TF card slot, insert the memory card into the slot, pay attention to the front and back sides, and close the protection cover after completion.
- Remove the protective film from the back of the bracket, attach the adhesive side of the mount on the windshield where it has an unobstructed view of the road but does not interfere with the driver’s view. As shown below.
- Use the installation tool to lift the edges of the windshield/molding and tuck in the power cable. Connect the Dash Cam to the car charger (plugged into cigarette lighter socket) and power cable.
- After the car starts, the Dash Cam powers up and starts recording.